- What is the upper mold and the lower mold in the mold base?
- Installation steps of the mold holder of the standard mold base
- What kinds of common mold bases are there?
- The future development direction of mold base manufacturing
- Precision formwork is mainly composed of four parts
- How to install the mold holder of the precision mold base
- Contact：Mr. Yu
- Address：No. 188, Zhenye Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai Municipality
Choose three major points that precision mold manufacturers can't ignore
Source：Shanghai Kangcai Metal Products Co., Ltd. Date：2019.03.29 Click：
The mold must not only have high processing precision, but also have good processing quality. In general, the tolerance range should be controlled on the order of microns. Only high-precision molds can ensure that the product achieves a certain degree of precision and ensure the pass rate of the product, so that it is possible to extend the use of the mold. Long service life, mold is a relatively expensive process equipment, its processing costs account for about 10% to 30% of the cost, so the long life of the mold is more meaningful.
Short manufacturing cycle
This is mainly to meet the requirements of production and the market competitiveness of products. The cost is low, and the cost of the mold is related to the complexity of the mold structure, the mold material, the manufacturing precision requirements, and the processing method. Therefore, it is necessary to rationally design and formulate the processing technology and select appropriate processing equipment to ensure low processing costs.
Mold shape is complicated
The working part of the mold is generally a two-dimensional or three-dimensional complex surface, rather than a simple plane. For example, automotive cover moulds, the interior of which is mostly composed of curved surfaces. The materials used are high in hardness, and the general molds are made of hardened tool steel or hard alloy, which is difficult to process by conventional processing methods. At present, in the mold processing and manufacturing process, mainly based on ordinary machining and EDM. To shorten the manufacturing cycle and reduce costs, advanced cutting technology must be widely used to process molds. The emergence of high-speed cutting technology as an advanced manufacturing technology meets the requirements and characteristics of mold processing.
Next : 暂无下一篇
- • The future development direction of mold base manufacturing
- • Precision formwork is mainly composed of four parts
- • How to install the mold holder of the precision mold base
- • What is the upper mold and the lower mold in the mold base?
- • What kinds of common mold bases are there?
- • Installation steps of the mold holder of the standard mold base