- What is the upper mold and the lower mold in the mold base?
- Installation steps of the mold holder of the standard mold base
- What kinds of common mold bases are there?
- The future development direction of mold base manufacturing
- Precision formwork is mainly composed of four parts
- How to install the mold holder of the precision mold base
- Contact：Mr. Yu
- Address：No. 188, Zhenye Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai Municipality
Installation steps of the mold holder of the standard mold base
Source：Shanghai Kangcai Metal Products Co., Ltd. Date：2019.03.28 Click：
After nearly five years of development in China, China has become a big country in the production of formwork. Some of the formwork produced in China have already been exported to other countries. The mold holder installation of the standard mold base is an important connection part of the mold mold base and the press slide. Many people may not understand this process. So let's talk about how to assemble the mold holder of the standard mold base.
First, pressing mandrel
The pressing type mold shank is the most commonly used one. Generally, the mold shank is pressed into the mold base after assembling the punch fixing plate and the back plate. When pressing, the contour horn is placed on the platform. Pressing the die shank against the 1/3 mating surface of the die holder with a press, verifying and correcting the verticality of the upper die holder, and then pressing all the mold bases, and finally checking the cylindrical surface of the die shank and the upper plane of the upper die base The perpendicularity of the mold is not more than 0. 05mmo The verticality of the mold shank is checked and then the rivet pin hole or screw screw hole is machined, and the pin or screw is inserted into the hole. Finally, the end face is smoothed on a surface grinder.
Second, twisting and flanged mold handle
The mandrel mold shank is directly screwed onto the upper mold base by the thread. After checking the verticality of the mold shank, it is necessary to process the arranging screw hole and insert the screw. In addition to ensuring the positioning accuracy, the mold shank can be rotated during the work. The flanged mold shank is directly fixed in the counterbore of the upper mold base with 3 to 4 hexagon socket screws.
Three standards for the selection of steel for formwork
1. The mold base needs to be heat treated to increase its hardness and ensure a thicker stiffness.
2. The cutting process will have a long-term influence on the performance of the mold formwork. In order to make the cutting tool can be used for a long time, to ensure good cutting performance and reduce roughness, it is necessary to use suitable steel in the mold formwork.
3. The steel used in the mold base must be properly polished to make its surface smoother.
- • The future development direction of mold base manufacturing
- • What kinds of common mold bases are there?
- • How to install the mold holder of the precision mold base
- • Precision formwork is mainly composed of four parts
- • Choose three major points that precision mold manufacturers can't ignore
- • What is the upper mold and the lower mold in the mold base?