- What is the upper mold and the lower mold in the mold base?
- Installation steps of the mold holder of the standard mold base
- What kinds of common mold bases are there?
- The future development direction of mold base manufacturing
- Precision formwork is mainly composed of four parts
- How to install the mold holder of the precision mold base
- Contact：Mr. Yu
- Address：No. 188, Zhenye Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai Municipality
What kinds of common mold bases are there?
Source：Shanghai Kangcai Metal Products Co., Ltd. Date：2019.03.28 Click：
The mold base is a semi-finished product of the mold, which is composed of various steel plate fitting parts, and can be said to be the skeleton of the whole mold. Due to the large differences in the processing involved in mold bases and molds, mold manufacturers will choose to order mold bases from mold frame manufacturers, taking advantage of the production advantages of both parties to improve overall production quality and efficiency. The application of the formwork is very wide. Here are four common forms of formwork:
(1) Diagonal guide column formwork The two guide columns of the diagonal guide column formwork are distributed symmetrically on the diagonal line of the lower die holder. Besides the advantages of the intermediate guide column formwork, the longitudinal and lateral directions are both Can be fed, easy to use. The diagonal guide frame has a lateral dimension larger than the longitudinal dimension, so it is often used in the transverse feed multi-station progressive die, and also in the longitudinal feed single process die and composite die.
(2 The rear side guide column mold frame is convenient for sending the guide frame, which can be fed longitudinally and horizontally. However, the eccentricity during stamping and the guiding of the press are not accurate, which will cause the upper mold to be skewed, so that the guide post and guide sleeve, The punch and the die produce unilateral wear, which affects the life of the mold. It is generally only used in small and medium sized dies with low precision.
(3) Intermediate guide column formwork The two guide columns of the middle guide column formwork are symmetrically distributed to the left and right, with balanced force, stable sliding and accurate and reliable guidance. In order to prevent the upper and lower molds from being reversed during the use of the mold, the size of the guide post and the guide sleeve must be one-to-one and the intermediate guide mold can only be fed longitudinally. It is generally used for single-process dies, composite dies or two-position. Progressive mode.
(4) Non-through hole plate formwork frame The formwork part of the formwork is composed of a fixed mold set plate and a guide post; the movable mold part is composed of a movable mold set plate, a guide sleeve, a spacer block and a seat plate; the pushing mechanism includes a push plate, Push plate guide post and guide sleeve, reset lever and push rod fixing plate. The forming inserts, sprue inserts, and sprue bushings of the non-mold frame portion are respectively fastened in the respective sets of plates; the various push rods of the casting are pushed out, and the word pushing mechanism is assembled as needed. The mold base of this structure requires fewer parts, less processing work, and compact structure. A simple die-casting mold uses a mold frame of this structure.
What is the formwork
At present, the application of mold involves every product (such as automobile, aerospace, daily necessities, electrical communication, medical equipment, etc.). As long as it is a large number of products, mold production will be applied, and the mold base is an inseparable part of the mold. At present, the accuracy requirements of the formwork will be determined according to the product requirements according to different levels. The Longji Peace Molding Frame is designed to meet the different needs of various customers and provide suitable supply.
- • The future development direction of mold base manufacturing
- • Precision formwork is mainly composed of four parts
- • What is the upper mold and the lower mold in the mold base?
- • Choose three major points that precision mold manufacturers can't ignore
- • Installation steps of the mold holder of the standard mold base
- • How to install the mold holder of the precision mold base