- What is the upper mold and the lower mold in the mold base?
- Installation steps of the mold holder of the standard mold base
- What kinds of common mold bases are there?
- The future development direction of mold base manufacturing
- Precision formwork is mainly composed of four parts
- How to install the mold holder of the precision mold base
- Contact：Mr. Yu
- Address：No. 188, Zhenye Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai Municipality
How to install the mold holder of the precision mold base
Source：Shanghai Kangcai Metal Products Co., Ltd. Date：2019.03.29 Click：
The precision mold base is the main skeleton of the mold. All the parts of the mold are mounted on it and bear the full load of the stamping process. The precision mold base should be selected to have different materials for the precision mold frame. The difference of materials will have different uses for its use. When selecting, you should know what kind of precision mold frame can be selected when selecting the precision mold base.
1. Used in metal stamping factory, with high hardness and long service life.
2. The jewellery factory uses gold embossing, and the embossed jewelry has sharp edges and corners, precise size, material saving and long service life.
3. For polishing holes in the motor factory, the extruded holes are accurate and smooth, and the service life is more than 10 times that of SKH-9.
4. The metal motor factory uses punching holes to punch out the dimensions accurately, without burrs and long life.
5. Hardware motor factory for shaping, the size of the plastic products is accurate, no scars, and the service life is more than 50 times that of SKD-11.
6. The electronic hardware factory continuously draws the mold under the mold, the hardness is high, the inner wall is smooth and thick, no traces, and the service life is more than 1 million.
7. Hardware electronics factory draws the continuous bushing to solve the problem that the continuous die step is too narrow.
8. Continuous mold inserts of electronic hardware factory, high hardness, good internal hole smoothness, deep surface quality and long life, suitable for large-scale production.
- • The future development direction of mold base manufacturing
- • Choose three major points that precision mold manufacturers can't ignore
- • Installation steps of the mold holder of the standard mold base
- • What kinds of common mold bases are there?
- • Precision formwork is mainly composed of four parts
- • What is the upper mold and the lower mold in the mold base?