- What is the upper mold and the lower mold in the mold base?
- Installation steps of the mold holder of the standard mold base
- What kinds of common mold bases are there?
- The future development direction of mold base manufacturing
- Precision formwork is mainly composed of four parts
- How to install the mold holder of the precision mold base
- Contact：Mr. Yu
- Address：No. 188, Zhenye Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai Municipality
Precision formwork is mainly composed of four parts
Source：Shanghai Kangcai Metal Products Co., Ltd. Date：2019.03.29 Click：
The precision mold base is mainly composed of four parts: upper mold base, lower mold base, guide post and guide sleeve;
First, the mold base. It is a standard part, and the right steel is selected according to the production needs, and its physical properties such as stiffness and deformation coefficient are required.
1. The shape of the mold base is divided into a circle and a rectangle.
2. Mold base with mold shank. According to the situation of the press, one or several general-purpose mold shanks can be manufactured, and then the convex and concave molds can be made according to the parts.
This method can be used for general punching, blanking, bending, simple drawing, and calibration. It is often used in the production of stamping parts with small batch sizes and many varieties.
Second, the guide column and guide sleeve. It is the guiding element that guides the stroke of the mold.
Precision formwork processing equipment is mainly milling machines, grinding machines and drilling machines. The milling machine and the grinding machine process 6 faces to the specified size. The drilling machine will not require high precision on the mold frame: for example, screw holes, hole holes for drilling holes, and tapping. The most basic requirement of a precision mold base is the need for smooth mold opening. The smoothness of the mold opening is directly related to the precision of the four guide post holes. Therefore, in general, it is necessary to use a CNC vertical machining center for rapid drilling and then boring to achieve precision.
The non-standard mold base is based on the above-mentioned standardized mold base, and then finished. The finishing mentioned here refers to the cavity (module frame) required for the other set of molds except for the four guide post holes, the fine positioning, the lock module, the water path (heating/cooling fluid passage), the thimble hole, etc. . As a result, mold manufacturers can directly install their processed mold cores (cores) for trial production and plastic product production.
- • How to install the mold holder of the precision mold base
- • What is the upper mold and the lower mold in the mold base?
- • Choose three major points that precision mold manufacturers can't ignore
- • What kinds of common mold bases are there?
- • The future development direction of mold base manufacturing
- • Installation steps of the mold holder of the standard mold base